Today is an exciting day for all of us at Pixability as we announce the immediate availability of PixabilityONE. We built PixabilityONE to solve the biggest challenges in the market around running video advertising campaigns on the top platforms of YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Amazon, and other Connected TV platforms. These platforms will represent over 75% of video advertising in 2020, but many marketers are running campaigns on these platforms in isolation, rather than in a unified way. They are also struggling to reach the right audiences that are both engaged and in a brand suitable environment.
That’s why we’ve been hard at work developing PixabilityONE — the industry’s first cross-platform, cross-channel, cross-device video advertising solution that finds, targets, and optimizes for your target audience across all major video platforms.
PixabilityONE uses data science to drive audience discovery across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Amazon and Connected TV — everywhere your audience is watching — and is backed by the world’s most powerful optimization engine to drive performance at scale. And, PixabilityONE ties it all together in a cross-platform dashboard, so you can see which messages resonate, what actions are taken, and how your audiences progress through the purchase funnel.
Pixability’s data-driven approach is helping marketers deliver a 30%-70% improvement in KPI performance over standard campaign setups. The magic happens through 37K automated daily optimizations — the equivalent of 75 campaign managers working 24 hours per day.
With PixabilityONE, brands and agency marketers have access to
- Cross-platform Reporting – Include all campaign data and actions taken on campaigns across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Amazon and other Connected TV Platforms
- Audience Builder – Choose from performance-tested, curated audiences or build your own with cross-platform reach estimates
- Organic Channel Management – We manage and accelerate growth of owned video channels for brands
- Brand Protection – Pre-bid filtering and exclusions that are comprehensive and can be updated in real-time
- Data Science-driven Optimization – Making an average 37,000 daily optimizations, the heart of PixabilityONE is its ability to segment and optimize thousands of micro-campaigns from a single campaign to drive the best performance in the industry
- Creative Library – Manage, store, and view activity for all campaign creative
Don’t just take our word for it either. Here’s what Hermann Hassenstein, Head Of Marketing Planning, Global Marketing at Puma has to say about the platform: “Uusing PixabilityOne to execute – and ultimately optimize–our cross-platform video ad campaigns enables us to connect with consumers at every stage in their journey with our brand, ultimately leading us to achieve the greatest impact.”
Mark Williams, VP of Distribution at Fullscreen, adds “with PixabilityONE, we can, for the first time, run in-house campaigns across major video ad channels through one platform. At the same time, the platform also delivers campaign performance that’s well above what we see when we run campaigns individually on native platforms.”
Want to learn more about how PixabilityONE can bring your video strategy to the next level? Let’s talk.