- Brand Suitability
- Inclusive Media
- Contact Us
How Is Your Information Collected and Used by Pixability?
• If you are a customer of Pixability, we will require you to provide, and we will store, information that identifies you personally such as your name, contact information, and payment method. Pixability uses the personal data you provide to respond to your inquiries and requests, to operate and provide the Pixability Sites and Solution, to keep records concerning your use of the Pixability Sites and Solution you access, and to manage billing and accounts.
• If, as a customer of Pixability or other user (including as an employee, etc. of a customer), you subscribe to any service offered by Pixability that requires you to employ a user id and password (or other user authentication method) in order to access such service, then you may be asked to provide your name, employer name, contact information (including email address and/or phone number) and other personal information.
Also, your user ID and password may include or feature personally-identifiable information, in order to access the console, account areas and/or other areas that are accessible only by customers or its personnel. We use user IDs and passwords, in part, to protect your privacy and security. You and, if applicable, your employer are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times.
• You may be required to provide an email address or other contact information in order to receive notifications, subscription-based functions, as well as email newsletters or promotions (some of which may be on an “opt-in” basis). As a customer and user of any Pixability Solution, you acknowledge that we have the right to send you emails relating to your access or use of such Pixability Solution and/or your registration or account from time to time.
• You may also be given the opportunity to provide an email address or other unique identifier or be requested or required to provide log-in information in order to use a social media feature or for Pixability to access a customer’s account for providing its Pixability Sites and Solution. Where the feature is branded according to a branded social network or social media service, then Pixability could, in fact, not be provided visibility or access to such log-in or other identifier, and thus we shall have no responsibility over the privacy and use of such log-in information or the use, storage or disclosure of any information about you by such service.
Additionally, you should be aware of the following:
• Pixability archives any and all information, including personally identifiable information, that may be input in any registration process even if the user or the customer ceases or refuses or fails to use or abandons the product or service offered by Pixability.
• If you submit an inquiry to or respond to a request by Pixability, any information you provide, including any contact name, address, email address, telephone number, financial information, etc., will be used by Pixability in order to respond to such inquiry or request and may be archived by us indefinitely for future reference.
• Pixability does not share personally-identifiable information of any customers with other organizations for their marketing or promotional uses without your express consent.
• By using any Pixability Sites and Solution, you are consenting to the placing of cookies and other tools on your computer or devices which allow Pixability to collect certain information. We generally use non-personally identifiable information in aggregated form to help measure the performance and effectiveness of our Pixability Sites and Solution, and to improve their usefulness.
• We may also combine your information with information collected from other sources, particularly in cases where we and our third party partners or contractors may be vetting or investigating a new, existing or prospective customer for potential of fraud or other undesirable activities.
You may, of course, decline to share any or certain items of personally-identifiable information with Pixability, in which case we may be unable to provide you with the Pixability Sites and Solution.
Where Pixability stores Personal Data
By using any Pixability Sites and Solution, you are consenting to the possible transfer of your personal data to, and storage of your personal data in, countries outside your home country or territory. If you reside in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), your personal data may be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the provision of services.
Pixability uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of the information it collects. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to protect our customers’ and users’ information, please be advised that Pixability assumes no responsibility or liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access or other causes beyond Pixability’s reasonable control.
Other Information Sharing
Pixability may disclose one or more customers’ and/or individual users’ information if required to do so by law (or it believes in good faith that such action is necessary or advisable in order to comply with any laws of any country or region which may assert its jurisdiction) or in order to respond to a judicial or other governmental action, order, subpoena, request, demand or warrant. We may make such disclosures without providing notice to you.
Pixability also reserves the right to collect and/or disclose one or more customers’ and/or individual users’ information if Pixability determines that it is necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion for the following reasons: to take precautions against liability; to protect against fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; to investigate or defend against third-party actions or allegations (including assisting a customer or third party to do so); to assist government enforcement agencies; or to protect the security, integrity, rights, property, or personal safety of Pixability, its systems and services, as well as its employees, customers and/or others.
There is the possibility that Pixability, or parts of the company or existing or future affiliates, may one day be purchased by, or merged with, another company and your and other customers’ and users’ information may be disclosed or transferred as part of a merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, bankruptcy, receivership, insolvency, liquidation or dissolution event. In these cases, any acquiring (or merging) company will be provided and have access to your information.
Third party sites and services
Changes to this Policy
Questions, Concerns, Comments
77 North Washington Street
Boston MA 02114 USA